At Polynew Consultancy, we provide bookkeeping services that will free you to focus on the operational side of your business. Our services will help you understand the financial health of your business, and will give you peace of mind when making financial decisions.
Our basic bookkeeping services include:
- Bank Reconciliations – compare your internal records with bank statements in order to identify and rectify any discrepancies
- Profit & Loss Statements – generated monthly and/or annually that reports the earnings of a business by stating all relevant income and all expenses that have been incurred to generate that income.
- Cash Flow Management – manage your cash flow to ensure you have cash when you need it. This is the most critical aspect of your business.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis – key information about the financial state of your business in language you can understand.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable – identify money you owe suppliers and money that is owed to you by your customers.
- Credit control – create systems that help you with aspects of giving credit, such as assessment of clients before granting credit, credit application, collection, and follow up procedures.
- End of financial year processes – take away all the pressure associated with ensuring your books are ready for the end of financial year.
- Budgeting – forecast your income and expenditure in order to identify how much you can afford to dedicate to particular expenses.
- Troubleshooting – identify areas in your current accounting systems that can be improved or overhauled.